Book Review Policy
I am an avid reader; I read approximately 300+ pages a day. I am open to reading any genre; my preference is with thriller/psychological thriller/horror/romance/mystery/true crime/fiction and non-fiction. Please note: while I am willing to try, I am not a big fan of fantasy/sci-fi novels. It would be a disservice to you, as the author, for me to read and review a genre I am very unfamiliar with. Make sure you check my home page to see if I am accepting new ARCs before requesting my services. Please e-mail me at email@example.com to inquire about working together. Include a brief synopsis about your book and the date you want the review posted in your initial e-mail. Please do not send an ARC until we have agreed to work together.
- My review will be honest.
- I would prefer a Kindle edition of your book. My Kindle email address is: katycorbeil_1FmxYo@kindle.com. Please do not send me a copy of your book until I have agreed to read for you.
- Please allow for 3-5 days before the review deadline. If I have read for you before, chances are if you need a review posted within 1-3 days, depending on novel-length, I will accommodate you.
- I do not charge for my reviews. All I ask is for a Kindle edition of your book, and when my review is published, you like and share it.
- I publish my reviews on several platforms. Your book must be available for reviews on these platforms in order for me to publish my review. I will post my review on Amazon as soon as the book is officially published and reviewing is available. You can find the places I publish on my “Find my Reviews” page. If you would like your review posted somewhere other than the websites I have listed, please email me the necessary information and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with questions or concerns via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon agreeing to read & review your book, we enter an understanding that I will not share the link to download the book, and I give you the right to utilize my review in any way, across any platform, you see fit. Please note, this includes the right to post my blog name (KKEC Reads, preferred), as well as my first and/or last name (Katy Corbeil). I do not offer spoilers, therefore my reviews, while thorough, are left vague enough to create interest in reading your book. I will also disclose that I received a copy of the book for an honest review, this is done for transparency and is non-negotiable. If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please contact me.
- All of my reviews will come with a basic marketing blurb. I will post your book, mention you, link to purchase, and a link to my full review found on my blog. Sometimes I will share snippets of the book on my Instagram and Facebook stories as I am reading, again with proper citation and tagging you. I also make an effort to post your book on the publication day as a further push to increase your downloads/reads.
Thank you for your interest in working with me. I look forward to reading for you!