Book Review Policy
I am an avid reader; I read approximately 300+ pages a day. I am open to reading any genre; my preference is with thriller/psychological thriller/horror/romance/mystery/true crime/fiction and non-fiction. Please note: while I am willing to try, I am not a big fan of fantasy/sci-fi novels. It would be a disservice to you, as the author, for me to read and review a genre I am very unfamiliar with. Please e-mail me at email@example.com or through the “Contact Me” page to inquire about working together. Include a brief synopsis about your book and the date you want the review posted in your initial e-mail. Please do not send an ARC until we have agreed to work together.
- My review will be honest.
- I would prefer a Kindle edition of your book.
- Please allow for 3-5 days before the review deadline. If I have read for you before, chances are if you need a review posted within 1-3 days, depending on novel-length, I will accommodate you.
- I do not charge for my reviews. All I ask is for a Kindle edition of your book, and when my review is published, you like and share it.
- I publish my reviews on several platforms.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with questions or concerns.
- Upon agreeing to read & review your book, we enter an understanding that I will not share the link to download the book, and I give you the right to utilize my review in any way, across any platform, you see fit. Please note, this includes the right to post my blog name (KKEC Reads, preferred), as well as my first and last name (Katy Corbeil). I will also disclose that I received a copy of the book for an honest review. If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please contact me.
Thank you for your interest in working with me. I look forward to reading for you!