Book of the Month
Curious about his Book of the Month (BOTM) works?
- STEP 1We feature 5-7 wow-worthy reads.
- STEP 2You decide if you want one (or more).
- STEP 3Then you read, review, and repeat.
Still have questions?
We’re glad you asked.
- Why should I subscribe to BOTM over buying books a la carte?Early releases, vetted quality, and oh — we’re way cheaper. Plus, a subscription gets you excited to read, so you might actually do more of it. And that’s a good thing!
- How do I know I’ll like the books you feature?Well, we have a pretty good track record of choosing great reads that goes all the way back to 1926, so it’s worth a try for you to find out. You can cancel at any time, so there’s no risk in trying a book or two.
- What if I don’t read a book every month?Funny thing is, many of our members don’t either. Every month you’re asked if you want a book or want to skip, and the choice is entirely up to you.
- What are add-ons?They’re extra books you can add to your monthly box. If you’re into other books on our site, you can add up to two add-ons a month. Choose from current monthly selections or the top books from previous months.
- Is this one of those things where I have to do crazy things to cancel?Ugh, no. You’re committed to nothing, you’re allowed to skip, and you can cancel at any time without it being weird. Just call us. We promise we’ll pick up and be nice about it.
Interested? Use my Friend referral: here!